Registration is now available for the 2021 Kane County Corn Growers Corn Hybrid Test Plot!
As usual, we will be using a third party company to plant the corn on corn and corn on soybean plots.
Applications and seed delivery are due by April 10th.
2021 KCCG Plot registration form
If you have any questions please reach out to Brad Fabrizius, Plot Committee Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-333-8575.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2021 Kane County Corn Growers Scholarships!
Applications are due by May 1st, 2021, winners will be picked by June 1st and then all the winners will be invited to our annual golf outing dinner to be honored and receive their scholarship award.
This is eligible for all high school seniors going to college and all current college students that are either members themselves or have parents/guardians that are KCCG members!
Any questions please reach out to Jeff Laczynski, Education Committee Chairman, at 630-330-7832.
KCCG Scholarship Form 2021
Thank you to everyone that made 2020 a successful year for the Kane County Corn Growers. Looking ahead to 2021, you can expect more of the same from the organization. Here are some things to look forward to in the upcoming year:
- College Scholarships – Applications will be available by end of March
- Corn Hybrid Plots – corn on corn and corn on soybean plot registration will be available by the end of March
- Plot Scouting Clinic – speakers at the plot to cover updates on the current growing season, will take place at the end of June
- Golf Outing – dinner and golf taking place at Hughes Creek Golf Course in Elburn, will take place at the end of July
- Plot Night – grain and agronomy speakers and catered dinner at the plot, will take place at the end of August
We have monthly board meetings and are always open to any questions or comments so please reach out to any of our board members if you’d like to express anything.
Here are the results from our 2020 Plot! We had 30 hybrids in each of the plots. They were planted on May 10th and harvested on October 22nd by SBT Services. Please reach out to our plot chairman, Brad Fabrizius, at 630-333-8575 or email@example.com if you have any questions.